As we reopen, we will have limited availability due to social distancing and cleaning protocols. Below is a complete list of our plans for the safety of our clients and team members.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces at all times, including between appointments.
- Sanitation of all tools, implements and capris after each appointment.
- Hand sanitizer at each station for guests and team members.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to each guest before services begin.
- Masks mandatory for all staff and clients. If you are getting a cut or color service, it’s good to wear a disposable mask.
- Contact-free and mobile check-in experience. Pull up and we will check you in. Please wait in your car until we we call you in for your appointment. Or, download the Pocket Salon app to your phone and check yourself in from the car.
- Limited staff due to safe distancing measures.
- During this time, we are sorry that we are unable to do Men’s Skin Fitness Facials.
- Due to distancing, Keratin Treatments can only be offered at certain times. Call for availability.
- No waiting area seating.
- No snacks or beverages will be available.
- Please refrain from bringing anyone with you to your services. Due to our social distancing requirements, there will not be any available guest seating or waiting areas.
- Paperless experience. Everything will be virtual. We will not have magazines available during this period. There will be no paper documentation, all transactions and notes will be conducted electronically.
- We will be accepting payment by credit card only, no cash.
- Each team member will have his/her temperature taken daily by a “no-touch” thermometer to check for potential infection.
- Each client will be required to have his/her temperature taken by a “no-touch” thermometer to minimize risk.
- Check-in and check-out will have plexiglass shields in place.